Happy Go Lucky ٩(◕‿‿◕)۶ ~♥

Live Life ❤ Laugh lots ❤ Love forever ❤

He is a an artist ,he is a famous composer, many melodious light music are composed by him.
 His name is Yanni.
  “I like music very much and I like playing .I refused to accept the formal piano exercise. I usually play as I like” said by Yanni.
Yanni was born in 1954,and his hometown locates in a seaside village--- a very beautiful rural village in Athens.
He loves his hometown very much , the inspiration of his many songs come from his love for hometown.
When he was young ,he used to want to be a psychologist. He received the Psychology bachelor's degree when he graduated from university of Minnesota in USA.
  However, he chose music as his career. May be it is a pity for the Psychology area, it is a fortune for the music area.

YOU can read More aBout YaNni by The Link BeLow 


0 comments:

Post a Comment




✿ My faVorite MusiC ✿ EnJoy It ◠‿◠

About this blog

Prepare For My B'day Party ❤

Prepare For My B'day Party ❤

Just Smile ❤

Just Smile ❤

Prepare For Dinner @ Tau ❤

Prepare For Dinner @ Tau ❤

In Love ❤

In Love ❤

My Pretty Sister ❤

My Pretty Sister ❤

HaPpy B'dAy tO m3 (◕‿◕✿)

HaPpy B'dAy tO m3 (◕‿◕✿)

I ❤ My AuNt

I ❤ My AuNt
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i ❤ music i ❤ travel i ❤ environment i ❤ my life

Followers